- Dantooine: Go camping on one of Dantooine’s luscious valley floors, where the rebel base is definitely not located.
- Bespin: Hang out among the clouds in the planet with the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the galaxy.
- Endor: Hike through Endor’s historical forests! (warning: do not pull hanging meat off trees)
- Hoth: The galaxy’s most popular ski resort, and home of the mythical Wampa!
- Ossus: Take in the epic history of the Jedi!
- Yavin IV: Visit the ancient Massassi temples, and the old Rebel base!
- Ando: Covered in ocean, Ando is the perfect place for swimming and fishing!
- Korriban: Take the kids to visit the tombs of Sith Lords of old!
- Naboo: Picnic in Naboo’s tranquil scenery and be sure to visit the Queen!
- Alderaan: Uhh, nevermind.
1 reply on “Top 10 Vacation Spots of the Star Wars Universe”
[...] Galaxy Far Away picks the Top 10 Vacation Spots of the Star Wars Universe. [...]